"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, July 5, 2020

Carrots For Christmas and a Drive

Above, this morning at the corral. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

After getting my Sunday morning chores done (i.e., laundry and cleaning), I took the Jeep out to the Flying J to pick up a few items.

After that, I headed back home to drop off the stuff I bought and get to some carrots for Christmas. I then headed down to her pen and fed her the carrots.

Above, yours truly and Christmas this morning.

When I was done with that, I decided to take a drive to the corral at the entrance gate to Six Mile Canyon. This is the furthest I've taken the Jeep since I put in a can-full of Berryman B-12 carburetor cleaner. It ran fine to and from the corral. I am making sure that the carburetor is sufficiently cleaned out before going deep into Six Mile Canyon. So far, it has passed all of my tests.

Above, looking north from the gate and corral. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Once I was done with that, I headed on home as it was starting to get hot outside. It was 84° at the time. It is now near 90°.

I'll probably do some more driving later today.

No comments:

Search This Blog