"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Quick Jaunt To Continental Divide

A little while ago, I headed east on Interstate 40 to the Indian Village and Indian Market at Continental Divide, New Mexico to pick up a few things at both stores.

After getting my shopping done, the clerk was processing my purchase and she asked, "No kachinas today?" She remembered me buying around 12 of them two Christmases ago. I just laughed and said, "Ah, you remembered me!"

After leaving the stores, I went down Route 66 a little bit to take some photos of "The Mother Road" and the vicinity looking towards Jamestown.

Here's a couple of the photos:

Above, this section of Route 66 dead ends about a half mile down from this point (west). Photo by Armand Vaquer.
Above, Route 66 with Interstate 40 running parallel to it. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

No comments:

Search This Blog