"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, July 17, 2020

Horsey Feeding

Above, Christmas is ready for another carrot. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

After going down to the Flying J to check my mailbox, I proceeded to get some carrots for Buddy and Christmas.

I then went to Buddy (he's next door) and fed him his carrots. He is getting better at taking a carrot from my hand.

Above, Buddy during his carrot feeding. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

From there, I headed down to Christmas's pen (near the fire station) and fed her.

I figured that I should do the feeding before the (expected) thunderstorm arrives this afternoon. I am glad that monsoon season finally kicked in.

No comments:

Search This Blog