"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, September 18, 2022

Home Again

After a fun clampout with the Lost Dutchman Chapter of E Clampus Vitus, I made it home at about 11:00 this morning.

It did make a stop at the Winslow, Arizona McDonalds where I had Big Breakfast. Funny, they now cost over $8.00 (still cheaper than Denny's) when they were once less than half of that amount. We're now paying for the $14.00/hour wages of McDonalds employees. I remember working at McDonalds when I was 16 with a starting wage of $1.35.

I also made at stop at Ortega's Indian Ruins trading post in Sanders, Arizona to browse around. I did buy a couple of items.

I haven't yet downloaded the photos from my Canon camera. As soon as I do, I'll post them.

We did have a Clamper mirror re-dedication yesterday in Williams at the World Famous Sultana Bar (pictures below). The photos herein were taken before everyone arrived (except for the last photo). I rode in early with Mike Manning, the Vice Noble Grand Humbug (he will be Humbug next year).

By the way, Clampers far and wide are excited that next year's Spring Clampout will be held in April in Tombstone, Arizona of O.K. Corral fame. I haven't been in Tombstone since 1989.





No comments:

Search This Blog