"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Propane Price: Not As Bad As I Expected

Above, The Beast at the clampout two weeks ago. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Before heading off to the fall clampout in Arizona with the Lost Dutchman Chapter of E Clampus Vitus two weeks ago, I went to Gallup Propane Service to have The Beast's propane tank filled.

The motorhome needed five gallons. The price was lower than I expected : $2.40/gallon. It was $1.54/gallon in 2019.

It was still less than what I was used to when I lived in Tarzana, California. The price was usually around $3.60/gallon at the Northridge U-Haul.

Generally, our autumn weather tends to be brief and we get our first snowfall in October, which is only days away. The last fill-up of the house propane tank was at the end of August and I haven't used much propane while home or while off camping.

No comments:

Search This Blog