"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Star Wars Droids Stamps

Yesterday, I had to mail something that I just received in the mailbox, but I had no stamps on me. I was at the Flying J and my stamps were at home.

Since I needed some more anyway, I bought a sheet of stamps. The set I bought were commemorating the droids of Star Wars. 

I liked the original Star Wars trilogy and the second less so, but I have no interest in the third and other movies under Disney's wing. 

Here's the Star Wars stamp sheet (minus one):


No comments:

Search This Blog