"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, September 20, 2022

New RV House Battery

Above, last weekend at Kaibab National Forest. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

One of the things I had to do yesterday after getting my laundry done was to head into Gallup to Navajo Tractor to get a new RV house battery.

During the clampout, the house battery kept draining faster than usual, which had me firing up the generator to charge it up. It got completely down at one point. I had to do this about three times each day.

Navajo Tractor is a dealer for Interstate Batteries. The battey I bought before was a Champion. I did get about four years worth of use out of it. 

So, I got a new Group 24 Deep Cycle Interstate battery for the motorhome.

No comments:

Search This Blog