"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, September 19, 2022

Indian Ruins Indian Store

Above, the Indian Ruins Indian store. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

While en route from Arizona yesterday, I stopped at the Indian Ruins gift store in Sanders, New Mexico off Interstate 40.

I was wondering if there were any Indian ruins to see, but I saw none (maybe they have them hidden somewhere). In any case, I did some browsing around the store. 

I saw some things made in Indonesia. If I were a smart-ass, I would have asked, "What tribe is in Indonesia?" But since discretion is the better part of valor, I didn't,

There were many items on display such as pottery, jewelry, Navajo rugs, moccasins, handmade items from Native American artisans and many other things. 

I have passed by the store many times but this was the first time I stopped in. The pandemic of the last two years was the primary reason. I purchased a couple of things while there. 

To access the Yelp reviews page, go here.

No comments:

Search This Blog