"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Motorhome Accessories


Above, this bathroom cabinet rack has come in handy. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

When I first bought my motorhome new back in 2015, I had to get a few essentials. Some I already had from prior RVs.

Over the years, when a need arose, I bought more gadgets and gizmos to make life on the road easier Most recently, I bought an electric can opener. I had gone through two hand crank can openers. One broke and the other is just too hard to use. I can use it while plugged into shore power or, while dry camping, after firing up the motorhome's generator. 

Do It Yourself RV has posted a list of accessories to make life easier. Some I agree with, some I don't.

The begin with:

Motorhomes come with most of the essential items you need when you purchase them, but these vehicles are often lacking some of the comforts of home. That’s where motorhome accessories can come in handy! There are countless products, appliances, and gadgets on the market for RV owners to consider, but not all of them are high-quality.

To help you refine your search and find items that will actually be useful additions to your motorhome, we’ve compiled a list of 15 great accessories to consider. All of these items can be bought online, so you won’t have to worry about finding something that’s in stock in your town.

Maybe not everyone needs all of these products, but we hope that at least a few of these will help solve problems or inconveniences that pop up in your RV setup. Let’s get into the list of our top 15 motorhome accessories.

To read more, go here

No comments:

Search This Blog