"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, September 26, 2022

Italy's New Prime Minister Has It Right

Above, Italy's new Prime Minister Giorgia Meloni.

Italy's new Prime Minister, Giorgia Meloni, is a person to watch.

She explains what we're all up against and why this is a battle we must not lose.

The Left is already attacking her, calling her a "neo-fascist". 

A quote:

"They want to call us parent 1, parent 2, gender LGBT, citizen X, with code numbers.  

But we are not code numbers… and we’ll defend our identity. 

I am Giorgia. I am a woman. I am a mother. I am Italian, I am Christian. You will not take that away from me!"

- Giorgia Meloni,

Check out this video

No comments:

Search This Blog