"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, September 10, 2022

How To Live In An RV On Your Own Land

Above, during the time I lived in my RV until the movers brought my belongings. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

When I moved to New Mexico four years ago, I had to wait almost two weeks for the movers to deliver my belongings. Even through I had water and power service to the house, I had no furniture. So I lived in my motorhome until the movers delivered everything. The motorhome definitely came in handy.

There are those who buy property for the purpose of living in their RV on it. RV Lifestyle has posted and article on how to live in your RV on your own land.

It starts with:

Since we bought our property in Tennessee, we’ve been asked a lot of questions about how to live in an RV on your own land. Here are some answers as we show you from start to finish, how we developed and now use our own private RV retreat.

If you RV full-time or are a weekend and holiday camper, you probably have visited a lot of RV campgrounds and parks along your journey. RV parking almost always seems so easy. Usually waiting for you conveniently are electric hookups, available freshwater, and sometimes even internet services.

But once you’re in charge of setting up your own private property, it’s a whole other ballgame. Setting up permanent residence means dealing with local governments for permits, following local zoning laws and building codes.

To read more, go here

No comments:

Search This Blog