"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, September 22, 2022

Ronchetti Sign

Above, the Ronchettie for Governor sign in the front yard. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Last Sunday, it was "iffy" that I would be able to attend this month's dinner group gathering at historian Martin Link's. I was in Arizona over the weekend for the Lost Dutchman Chapter's clampout near Ash Fork in the Kaibab National Forest.

But since I got home around 11:00 in the morning, I was able to relax a bit, unpack and be able to attend the dinner that evening.

It was a good thing that I did as a fellow came by Martin's with some campaign signs. I got two Ronchetti signs and a couple of others. I put one of the Ronchett signs in the front yard and gave one to James, my next-door neighbor, who placed his in the corner of his yard that faces Whispering Cedar Road (excellent spot).

No comments:

Search This Blog