"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, December 1, 2022

Parallel Parking Tips For RVers

Above, a wide-open curbside parking spot. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Parallel parking my motorhome is something I try to avoid. I am more concerned about people sideswiping my parked motorhome than with my own skills at parallel parking. I prefer parking in wide open parking lots. But sometimes parallel parking is the only thing available.

If that's the case, RV Life has an article with 12 best parallel parking tips for RVers.

They begin it with:

Parallel parking in your car can take some skill and practice and, like me, it might put you a bit on edge if that’s all the parking you can find. I do tend to avoid those spaces if you know what I mean.

Now, let’s talk about trying that in your RV. Details such as visibility and the size of your rig might just have you heading on down the road.

Parallel parking is an important skill if you like to visit national parks with limited parking. The ability to get into parallel spaces will keep you enjoying your adventures at the best places instead of forcing you to keep going or having to wait until a spot you can pull straight into comes open.

Read ahead for some of the best parallel parking tips for RVers.

To read more, go here

No comments:

Search This Blog