"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, August 27, 2026

At The Flying J

Yesterday afternoon, I drove down to the Flying J to pick up some stogies.

While there, I got the idea to take a photo of the Jeep with a sign saying "Hello Jamestown." For those who are unfamiliar, the Flying J Travel Center is just down the hill from our community. 

I noticed that the price for unleaded regular at the Flying J was at $4.09/gallon. That is more than the average price in Gallup (18 miles west) of around $3.89/gallon. I will likely gas up in Gallup on Friday when I go there for dinner.

 


No comments:

Search This Blog