"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, August 3, 2026

Mowing Day Today

Above, Barking Spider Acre three years ago. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Today is mowing day for me.

Since the temperature today in Jamestown, New Mexico is expected to reach 95­° today, I plan on getting on the mower around 8:00 this morning before the temperature soars. 

From the National Weather Service: 

Today
Sunny, with a high near 95. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest in the morning.
Tonight
Partly cloudy, with a low around 64. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest after midnight.
Tuesday
Patchy smoke between noon and 2pm. Sunny, with a high near 92. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday Night
Partly cloudy, with a low around 62. West wind around 10 mph becoming south in the evening.

Barking Spider Acre's brush isn't too high, but I will concentrate around the RV garage (GOCO Beast Barn) and some areas where it has gotten high from the recent monsoon rains. I will also concentrate on the back yard behind the house and garage. That has started to get a little overgrown from the rains. 

I have about a half a tank of gasoline in the mower, but I do have some in gasoline containers just in case.

No comments:

Search This Blog