"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, August 7, 2026

Haruo Nakajima: Ninth Anniversary

Above, Haruo Nakajima and yours truly at the 2013 Mad Monster Party.

It is hard to believe at how time seems to fly, especially when one gets older. 

I saw a Facebook G-FAN magazine page post this morning remembering Haruo Nakajima. Unbelievably, it was nine years ago today (August 17, 2017) he passed away.  

I first met him at G-FEST 2000 in Hollywood. I saw him several times over the years since then. I served as his "wrangler" at the 2013 Mad Monster Party convention in Charlotte, North Carolina. 

It would be appropriate to raise a glass in memory of the original Godzilla today!

No comments:

Search This Blog