"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, August 7, 2026

Open Rodeo Roughstock Buckout

Above, the junior bull riding event. Photo by Armand Vaquer

Last evening, I attended the Open Rodeo Roughstock Buckout at Red Rock Park's rodeo arena. It is part of the weeklong annual Gallup Inter-Tribal Indian Ceremonial. This is my favorite time of the year living in the Gallup-Jamestown, New Mexico area.

Upon arrival, I immediately noticed that a new awning had been built over the south grandstand. It is huge!

Here it is:


The awning will come in handy to shade spectators during rodeos on hot summer days. 

Naturally, I took some photos of the rodeo events.














No comments:

Search This Blog