"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, April 12, 2019

Maitreya Art Store



Artist Asia Lipovetckaia (a.k.a. Asya Lipovetckaia), who painted my portrait back in 2016 and, recently, my "Three Mesas" landscape painting, has opened a new website for artworks.

It is called Maitreya Art Store where art lovers can contact her for commissions, prints, paintings, graphics and prints.

Above, "Three Mesas" oil painting by Asia.

I have a link to her website on this blog on the right hand column.

One of my neighbors recently commissioned a painting of the same mesas as I did, but it is as a winter scene. It can be seen on Asia's gallery page. My commissions are also displayed on her website.

Above, at the portrait unveiling in 2016. Photo by Lori Thornhill.

To access Maitreya Art Store, go here.

No comments:

Search This Blog