"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, April 9, 2019

No Home Wi-Fi

Above, the Flying J. Phto by Armand Vaquer.

This is the first time posting a blog since last Wednesday. 

As it turned out, the battery to my mobile hotpot from AT & T decided to crap out. It is a weird device. One has to plug it in to use, but it also requires a battery (a Chinese-made one). Even if plugged in, the device won't work, at least not for very long.

While on the way to last weekend' clampout 18 miles south of Prescott, Arizona, I checked with two Walmarts, one AT & T Store and one Batteries Plus store. None of them carry the particular battery. 

I ended up ordering a couple online. The seller "guarantees" delivery by Monday, April 8. Well, it is April 9 and no batteries. I contacted them and they are to resend them.

Meanwhile, I am using the Wi-Fi at Denny's in the Flying J. 

All I have available for use unless I come down to the Flying J is my phone.

No comments:

Search This Blog