"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, February 24, 2020

Five Years With The Beast

Above, The Beast a few days after buying it. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Five years ago today, I flew down to San Diego to pick up my new 2015 Winnebago Minnie Winnie 22R motorhome (known as "The Beast") at La Mesa RV. I bought it online and got a good deal (I only paid $1,000 more than my first and only offer).

When I arrived at the airport in San Diego, a representative from La Mesa RV picked me up and drove me to the dealership.

Above, La Mesa RV in San Diego. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

All I had to do while there was complete all the purchase paperwork, hand over the cashier's check, obtain insurance, do the systems check run-through and buy a few things at their accessory store.

Then, once all that was completed, I drove it off the lot and headed back to Los Angeles.

Above, my aunt Rose and I during my stop in Mission Viejo.

En route, I stopped in Mission Viejo to pay a visit to my aunt rose and cousins and show them the motorhome.

The Beast has been the most reliable vehicle I've ever owned.


No comments:

Search This Blog