"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Movies For A Snow Day

Above, the John Wayne Collection after taking off the plastic wrap. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Since the snowstorm we're having now has dumped about 5 inches (so far) and the gang cancelled the morning coffee at the Flying J, I'll be hanging around home.

Before the snow turns to ice, I'll be doing some snow shoveling.

But after that, since this is a snow day, I'll be watching movies. I have a collection of John Wayne movies (15 of them) that he made before Stagecoach (1939) when he was in many "B" westerns learning his acting craft. I have never even opened the package (it was still wrapped) until this morning. I've had this set for several years.

These should keep me occupied for the day.

No comments:

Search This Blog