"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, February 15, 2020

Today's Ride

Above, at the top of Maverick Road in Mesa Ridge Ranch. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

It is about 50° outside and I took the opportunity to take a little Jeep drive.

I went up to the end of Maverick Road in Mesa Ridge Ranch. I took a little walk and heard noise from off-road vehicles down in the Cibola National Forest valley. I couldn't see them. The national forest is closed to vehicles until the end of next month, so they really shouldn't be in there.

Above, beyond the gate into Cibola National Forest. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

After that, I headed on home. I figure on having sushi in Gallup tonight. I was going to go last night, but I got too filled up on the guacamole I made and chips.

No comments:

Search This Blog