"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, February 7, 2020

Good Cruisin' Weather

Above, in Mesa Ridge Ranch. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

With sunny skies (well, there were some wispy high clouds) and a 54° temperature outside, it was a good day to pull the ol' Willy out.

Above, a northern view on Maverick Road in Mesa Ridge Ranch. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

I made the usual rounds in the neighborhood and in Mesa Ridge Ranch as well as down to the Flying J.

Above, at the GOCO Beast Barn. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Before I did my Jeep drive, I drove it over to the GOCO Beast Barn to put some clothes that I usually keep in The Beast that I washed as well as putting in the new vehicle registration and new insurance cards into the glove box. I also put the new registration sticker on the license plate. As I did two years ago, I got the two-year registration for The Beast. It only cost around $160 for the registration fee. For one year alone in California, the registration fee would be around $300-400.

Above, on Maverick Road in Mesa Ridge Ranch. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

It is forecast to be 57° in Jamestown tomorrow and 54° on Sunday. Two more good driving days!

No comments:

Search This Blog