"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, February 16, 2020

Oh, Deer!

This afternoon, I was taking a drive in the Jeep (might as well take good advantage of the 54° temperature) and was up in the loop area of Birch Road.

I was about 100 yards from the Lucier residence when I saw several deer in the roadway. There were about 6 or 7 of them, females with several fawns. They spotted me at the same time I spotted them as I approached.

I then stopped the Jeep and got my cell phone out to take some photos. The fawns went into the brush but 2 or 3 does were still visible.

Here's the photos in the order I took them:






No comments:

Search This Blog