"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, May 7, 2020

NRA Endorses Yvette Herrell For Congress

I received the following email:

Armand,

"Shall not be infringed" is not a suggestion, but the Constitutional protection of our God given right to self-defense. Our gun rights are under attack in America and I am ready to fight back.

Today, the National Rifle Association (NRA) is endorsing me for Congress. As a leading national organization in the effort to protect our gun rights, they trust my record and know that I will be an ally in Congress.
NRA joins Gun Owners of America in endorsing me and Pro-Gun Women has given me an "A" rating. Along with these pro-2A organizations, eleven pro-gun Sheriffs are standing with our campaign to take back the Second Congressional District.

I am proudly 100% pro-gun and will always protect our Second Amendment rights.

Xochitl Torres Small voted to infringe on our rights and I need your support to expose her for the anti-gun Washington extremist she is!


For New Mexico,
Yvette Herrell

No comments:

Search This Blog