"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Home No. 2 At Mesa Ridge Ranch

Above, the newest home being assembled at Mesa Ridge Ranch. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Out of curiosity, I took a drive over to Mesa Ridge Ranch, the subdivision next to ours, to see if any more activities have taken place since I was last there a month ago.

Sure enough, the first house had some activity going as two trucks were there. I presume it had something to do with electric, water or sewer (septic tank).

I proceeded to the end of Maverick Road to the gate to Cibola National Forest and a manufactured home had been moved onto the lot next to the gate. This is the lot of a family member of one of my neighbors and it has to be the best lot in the subdivision as it has a great view of the national forest.

Above, the lot, at right, next to the gate has the best view of the subdivision. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

A triple-wide home was being assembled on the lot by workers during the time of my visit.

There was one other lot with some activity going on. I couldn't see too much as the activity was further in the lot from the road and there were trees in the way. I saw no structure there.

It won't be long before more lots are purchased and more homes are transported in.

No comments:

Search This Blog