"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, May 24, 2020

The Jeep Gets A Bath

Above, after its bath. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

The Jeep got its first real bath since I bought it last summer today.

I soaped (with Dawn dishwashing liquid) it up and scrubbed with a soft car wash brush before rinsing it. I had to work fast since it was windy and warm out to minimize streaks. I then went over the vinyl top and spare tire cover with Armor All.

I then cleaned the inside of the plastic windows as dust from many drives on dirt roads accumulated on them.

Above, back in the garage (until tomorow). Photo by Armand Vaquer.

After that, I relaxed over a Blue Moon ale and later promptly conked out on the couch.

I will likely spend Memorial Day tomorrow driving around Six Mile Canyon and get the Jeep all dirtied up again. At least I can now see better out of the back windows.

No comments:

Search This Blog