"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Getting The New Gas Tank Installed

Above, on Six Mile Canyon Road. Photo by Nandoh Munoz.

This morning, I will be taking the Jeep into Gallup to my mechanic's to have the new gas tank put in.

The old one leaks (it would leak a gallon overnight), so for safety and not having dollars end up on the ground, I am putting a new one in. Hopefully, it won't cost too much to do, but I am also having some other stuff done while it's there. This is how I'm spending my stimulus money.

I will have to take Interstate 40 west about 2 miles to the Iyanbito exit, which feeds into Historic Route 66. I'll take Route 66 into Gallup.

No comments:

Search This Blog