"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, May 31, 2020

Wanna Buy A Cattle Ranch?

Above, the ranch house and outbuildings. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Today, I took a "Sunday drive" up to McGaffey Lake in the Cibola National Forest in New Mexico. While there, I decided to do some exploring in places I hadn't been to before.

I drove north of McGaffey Recreational Area on McGaffey road. Along the way, I passed cattle out grazing in grassy meadows.

Above, approaching the ranch. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

About a mile or so out of the recreational area, I left the Cibola National Forest. A little ways ahead, I spotted a ranch house with outbuildings and grazing cattle in the distance.

At the ranch's gate, there was a "for sale" sign. There was no indication on the asking price, but it did have a phone number.

Above, another view of the ranch. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

It wasn't exactly Southfork Ranch of Dallas, but it seemed to be a nice enough place with lots of potential. It was in a beautiful area with pine-covered hills and grassy fields.

Above, the "for sale" sign with the house and outbuildings in the background. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

So I snapped a few photos of the ranch and headed back to McGaffey.

After getting home, I checked Zillow and one other real estate website but found no listings for this ranch. Maybe it is up for sale by the owner.

Above, the "for sale" sign and more of the ranch field. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

If you're interested, you have the phone number.

No comments:

Search This Blog