"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Facebook Jail


Somehow yesterday afternoon, I found myself in "Facebook jail" for something I apparently did (or didn't do). It is most likely political (of course)



I received a notice that my account is "restricted":

So I went into restriction history and found that any "infractions" that I was "charged" with all took place in 2019. There were none for this year. So I'm to be "punished" for stuff from last year?!



After seeing that, I dug further and found this:


Okay, the item with yesterday's date indicates that they "didn't restrict [my] account." Yet, I still cannot post, comment or use Messenger. I have notified Facebook of this. As of this morning, I haven't heard from them and still can't do anything.

I also asked them what was the "offending" post (if any) that caused all this. Darned if I know.

It is obvious that with the election only two weeks away, Facebook is out to stifle free speech of conservatives. 

Scratch another one off my "bucket list".

3 comments:

Gary said...

You are being CENSORED before the election. But you are just a wannabe. My blog is totally banned from Facecrap. Fuck Zuck

Glenn said...

What Gary said. It's all election related. It's a sign of desperation.

Armand Vaquer said...

Gary, did you ever contact Facebook about the banning of your blog? If so, what was their response?

My blog is now also blocked, but we'll see if it is reinstated next Monday. Since I derive income from mine, I could potentially have legal recourse (such as tortious business interference) if it isn't reinstated. Especially since they haven't stated what, if any, of my posts gave them fits.

Search This Blog