"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, October 19, 2020

I Voted!


Today, I did my civic duty and voted early down at the McKinley County Clerk's office in Gallup. There were about 5-6 other people also voting.

From there, I headed over to Tractor Supply Co. to pick up a bag of cat food and, from there, I went to Navajo Tractor Sales to see if they had any car trailers (they didn't).

Along the way back home I stopped at the post office at the Flying J. Lo and behold, the November issue of American Rifleman was in my mailbox. The issue's cover is at top.

I have something to read (well, I have other things to read, but I like reading the magazine first).

As the cover indicates, if for no other reason, vote Republican (or red) to protect your Second Amendment rights!


No comments:

Search This Blog