"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, October 31, 2020

Today

Above, Christmas is ready for her next carrot. Photo by Armand Vaquer.


Today is Halloween, but that has not been on my mind.

The passing of Sean Connery at 90 put a sad pall on the day. The only living superstar that I can think of that compares in stature to Connery is Clint Eastwood, who is also 90. There are plenty of actors, some are even good, but they pale in comparison to Connery and Eastwood. Most though, seem to have come from the same "cookie-cutter".

I watched The Hunt For Red October during dinner tonight. It is one of Connery's better movies during his later career.

Above, Buddy enjoying a carrot. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

But I did do some Jeep driving today. I confined my driving to the Flying J and around the community. One of the things I did was to give some carrot treats to horses Buddy and Christmas. The snow storm of last week must have taken care of the fly problem as both horses had their fly masks off.

I also put more anti-freeze in the holding tanks of The Beast and put a heater inside of the GOCO Beast Barn so the motorhome's holding tank heaters will not be overused and last longer.

Outside of laundry, tomorrow will be taken up with a drive to the Tee Pee Trading Post in Lupton, Arizona.

No comments:

Search This Blog