"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, October 22, 2020

Made It To Lake Havasu

Above, The Beast at camp in Lake Havasu. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Right now, I am currently in Lake Havasu, Arizona in The Beast, enjoying the lake and the warm weather (sunny, at about 95°). I have the roof air conditioner on.

I am in town for Mitch Geriminsky's 67th birthday and decided to make the weekend a mini-vacation of it at the lake.

Above, a view of the lake from the campsite. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

It was a pleasant drive from New Mexico. I saw several Trump billboards and a bunch of homemade Trump signs along Interstate 40. I saw only one Biden billboard. The Trump signs were placed by ranchers along I-40. I managed to take a picture of one on a hillside as it was big and I was able to see it about two miles away. That allowed me enough time to find a good place to stop and take a picture of it.

Above, a rancher's homemade Trump sign about 13 miles east of Seligman, Arizona. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

We will likely go out to dinner (Mitch was surprised that I came out) and then watch tonight's debate between Trump and Biden. I didn't tell Mitch that I was going to show up.

MAGA! 

No comments:

Search This Blog