"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, October 28, 2020

L.A. Dodgers Win The 2020 World Series

Above, the last home game I attended in 2015. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Finally, since 1988, the Los Angeles Dodgers won a World Series.

Until they decided to join in the misguided stunt of having "BLM" on their field at Dodger Stadium when the season started, "BLM" jerseys and giving money to "BLM" organizations, I have been almost a lifelong fan. Many, along with me, have shunned professional sports over politics (Black Lives Matter are Marxist organizations). 

Because of that, I did not follow the World Series this year. Back in the late-1970s to the early-1990s, I spent a lot of time (and cash) at Dodger Stadium.

I have no idea if, or ever, I will ever become a fan again.

No comments:

Search This Blog