"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Facebook Jail: The Latest


Friend Gary Julian (The Federalist and The People's Republic blogs) posted the following on Facebook this morning:


It is interesting that Facebook (and, I presume, other social media sites) will censor, restrict and ban people on flimsy excuses or none at all. I still don't know what prompted my being put in "Facebook Jail". Even though I was told that they didn't restrict my account. Either they don't know what they're doing or are liars.




Gary's blog, The Federalist, had been permanently banned by Facebook a few months ago.

Lest I forget, THANKS, GARY!

2 comments:

Glenn said...

I was wondering what happened to you. Many of my friends and people I follow have been banned in the last few days. You must have hit someone's nerve. Take care.

Armand Vaquer said...

I'm over at Spreely, where free speech is encouraged.

https://www.spreely.com/ArmandVaquer

Search This Blog