"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, October 23, 2020

Last Night

Above, the view of London Bridge from our table. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Last night, we had dinner at the Barley Brothers Restaurant & Brewery.

The restaurant is situated next to the famous Lake Havasu City London Bridge, what was dismantled piece by piece and re-assembled in Lake Havasu. It opened in Lake Havasu in 1971.

We had a nice window table which gave us a good view of the bridge.

After dinner, we headed to Mitch Geriminsky's to watch the Biden-Trump debate. 

Trump was much more effective as he held back and projected a calm presence. He managed to get Biden to state he wants to end fossil fuels by 2035 and was caught in a lie about fracking (among other things). Incredibly, he said nobody lost their private insurance under ObamaCare, which everyone knows it is not true. It was not a good night for Biden. Trump just let Biden talk and, sure enough, put the noose around his own neck.

Above, Lake Havasu last night from the campground. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

After watching the debate and the analysis after, I headed back to the RV park and sat out for a while to enjoy a cigar and enjoy the lake with the city's lights shining on it.

1 comment:

Glenn said...

I lost my insurance due to Obamacare, the same week I was to start my cancer treatments. I was able to find coverage and get my treatments started more than two months later. Only by the grace of God was I able to beat my cancer into remission. Joe Biden, you are a liar!

Search This Blog