"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Today In Six Mile Canyon

Above, Six Mile Canyon Road about three miles from McGaffey. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

For the first time in weeks, I took the Jeep into Six Mile Canyon of the Cibola National Forest. 

I gave the Jeep (and myself) a good workout during the drive. I saw a few cows in the canyon.

Before doing so, I stopped by Buddy's and Christmas's pens to give them some carrots. I spoke with Christmas's owner, who told me that she is up for sale. I told him I would talk to my neighbor about it as he is planning to get another horse.

After stopping at the post office in the Flying J, I headed into the canyon. Fall colors have begun, giving Six Mile Canyon a golden color. Naturally, I took a few photos.

Above, at the tanks called "the three sisters". Photo by Armand Vaquer.


Above, in the valley area of Six Mile Canyon. Photo by Armand Vaquer.


Above, on Six Mile Canyon Road about three miles from McGaffey. Photo by Armand Vaquer.


No comments:

Search This Blog