"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, March 4, 2021

Mustang Registration Done

Above, the 1989 Mustang. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

A little while ago, I renewed my 1989 Mustang's registration for two years. By renewing online, it gives citizens a 5% discount.

The total came to $70.45.

Had I still reside in California, the fees would be much more than that for just one year's registration renewal. That's not even counting the bi-annual smog check that costs $70+. I don't have to do that in New Mexico. Obviously, New Mexico is a much better deal.

That's another reason why I fled Commiefornia!

I don't have to renew The Beast (2015 Winnebago Minnie Winnie 22R) until next year. I renewed it for two years last year. The same goes for the Jeep.

No comments:

Search This Blog