"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, March 30, 2021

New Patio Deck Storage Box

Above, the new patio deck storage box. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

The delivery today by Federal Express of my new patio deck storage box gave me something to do for about 45 minutes.

As usual, I had to assemble it, but it was relatively easy. 

I had accumulated a number of things for the barbecue and the fire pit along with other stuff that needed a place to be stored when not in use. So, last week I ordered the patio deck storage box to put everything in.

It was nice and sunny out with 60° temperature, which would have been better if we didn't have gusty winds that didn't help with the box's assembly. All I needed was a Phillips screwdriver and I was done in short order. 

Now it sits on the deck next to the Cat's Condo.

After I was done, I sat back on the deck and enjoyed a stogie and a bottle of Alien Amber Ale.

No comments:

Search This Blog