"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, March 27, 2021

Pulled Out My Willys

Above, near the stacks of temporary highway barriers near the fire station. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

For the first time in over two weeks, I got my Willys Jeep out of the garage and drove it.

The weather is breezy, but at 45°. Not too bad.

I took it down to the Flying J twice so I could check my mailbox and then around the community. While out, I heard gunshots coming from the shooting area. This is the first time I've heard anyone shooting since all the snows we had discouraged that.

Above, the Jamestown community fire station in the background. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

It must be spring season as the prairie dogs are out and about across the street from the community fire station. There's a prairie dog colony there.

I will be heading into Gallup for dinner at Zen Steak & Sushi. I've been craving sushi for months. 

While in Gallup, I have to pick up a couple of items for tomorrow's dinner at Martin Link's. 

Life is good!

No comments:

Search This Blog