"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Coin Buying

Above, the uncirculated 1890 Morgan dollar I bought earlier this year. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Thanks to income received related to this blog, I decided to "plow" it into some coin investing this morning.

I decided to get one 1890 Morgan silver dollar (I liked the one I bought earlier this year and decided to get another one) and a couple of silver 1964 Kennedy half dollars (BU). The purchases were from two different sources. Each coin has 90% silver content.

Although gold is more of a valuable precious metal, gold is priced out my reach (well, I could get some, but it is too pricey for me). Silver is more affordable, in my view.

No comments:

Search This Blog