"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, June 7, 2021

Perusing the Bad Boy Mower Catalog

Above, the mower after getting it home two years ago. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

A while ago, I was perusing the Bad Boy mower catalog that I downloaded from their website. I was checking out their accessories for my Bad Boy MZ Magnum 54 in. Zero-Turn Mower for the heck of it.

A month or so ago, I found the catalog on the company's website in order to get non-flat front wheels for the mower. I noticed then that they have different accessories for the mowers (depending upon the model) that ranged from ball hitches to shades.

One thing that did catch my eye was that the mowers all seem to have a maximum speed of 6 miles per hour. I don't think I've gotten mine up to that speed. 

The mower makes what would be a dedious job (I didn't like yard work during my younger days) into something fun to do. I bought it two years ago this month at Tractor Supply.

To access the Bad Boy mower website, go here.

No comments:

Search This Blog