"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, June 23, 2021

"Godzilla vs. Kong" Arrives, Etc.



Today wasn't one of those days where I felt my best.

Starting yesterday, a nagging backache started, but it felt a little better today. Also, today my sinuses have been acting up. It is probably pollen in the air here. 

This morning started out as an enjoyable one as former neighbor Bo was in town, so we met up at Denny's at the Flying J. We must have been there for about an hour and a half. Bo moved to Daytona, Florida last year. 

After getting home, I flopped myself on the sofa and slept for about 3 hours, during which time my Godzilla vs. Kong Blu-ray was delivered to my front porch. So I ended up watching that during dinner.

A little while ago, we had a brief downpour and I had to get the Jeep into the garage. 

Hopefully, I'll be feeling better tomorrow. 

No comments:

Search This Blog