"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, December 18, 2021

Autograph Hangings

At long last, I've finally had a lobby card from The Enforcer (1976) with an autographed ticket signed by Clint Eastwood framed and matted.

Above, the Clint Eastwood lobby card and autographed ticket. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

I've had the signed ticket to the 1980 Election Night Victory Party of Reagan-Bush since that night. As a chairman of my congressional district Reagan-Bush campaign, I was admitted to a private party at the Century Plaza Hotel. There, actor Clint Eastwood, with then-girlfriend Sondra Locke in tow, mingled with the guests and I had him sign my ticket.

I bought the lobby card in the late-1990s at a comic book shop in Woodland Hills.

Now, they are both matted and framed together and hanging in my den.

Above, the George Lazenby and Roy Rogers/Dale
Evans autographed photos. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

While I was having the Eastwood items framed and matted, I also had framed the Roy Rogers-Dale Evans autographed (by both) photo I recently bought in an auction and the George Lazenby autographed photo I got though his website. Both are also now hanging in my den.

When I find a suitable photo of Red Skelton, I will have it and an autographed card by him framed and matted like the Eastwood one.

No comments:

Search This Blog