"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, December 24, 2021

"No Time To Die" Blu-ray

Above, the No Time To Die Blu-ray set. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

A surprise package arrived in yesterday's mail. I was expecting it, but not as soon as it did.

It was the Blu-ray of the 25th James Bond movie, No Time To Die. It is also Daniel Craig's swan song to the series.

I ordered it through Walmart and it came with the movie disc, a bonus features disc, digital code and a DVD. I guess it could be called "the Walmart special" as it also came with a keyring. Now I have two No Time To Die keyrings (they're different from one another).

Above, the No Time To Die key ring I got last year. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

So far, Eon Productions hasn't selected a new Bond to replace Craig. There's some speculation that the series will get a re-boot. I hope not. It can continue as is and would be true to Ian Fleming. In one of the novels (I think it was You Only Live Twice), Bond is thought dead but he returns with a mission: to kill his boss M. This would be a satisfying start for the next round of films. 

I do quibble about the death of Felix Leiter, though. His fate in Licence To Kill follows Fleming. 

Anyway, No Time To Die is very much now being debated by fans and it will be interesting to see what happens next. 

No comments:

Search This Blog