"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Tiger Missing

Above, Tiger. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Tiger, the last of D.K.'s kittens from summer, has disappeared.

I fear the worst as coyotes have been in the area of the arroyo behind my property. They've been seen and heard over the past several days and the last time I saw Tiger was last Friday or Saturday.

She usually hung around with a large gray cat and he has been here eating. He has a lost look as if he's missing her.

She was one feral cat I would have liked to have kept, but catching her would have been very difficult at best. She slept in the Cat's Condo that I have on the deck. It has been untouched for days. I am hoping she turns up, but as each day goes by, that hope dwindles. 

Her mother, D.K., has been here today. 

At the Flying J this morning, I was talking to my neighbor James and we discussed the coyotes. It looks like we may have to do another coyote hunt.

No comments:

Search This Blog