"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, December 23, 2021

Did Some Gun Cleaning and Oiling

Today seemed like a good day to do some gun cleaning and oiling. So that's what I did following our group coffee at Denny's in the Flying J.

I cleaned and oiled my Manton shotgun and the Ruger P95 pistol. This was the first time I used the new gun cleaning mat I bought last summer. It worked just fine. Previously, I used either newspapers or magazines.

Above, the Manton shotgun from the 1800s. Photo by Armand Vaquer.


Above, the Ruger P95 9mm pistol. Photo by Armand Vaquer.


No comments:

Search This Blog