"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, October 3, 2022

Criminals Kill 2 Business Owners In Los Angeles

When I was in Los Angeles two weekends ago, I saw first hand how the criminal element is destroying businesses and the overall quality of life there. I was there for a class reunion. The Democrats and their soft-on-crime policies have made California a shithole. 

I was born in Los Angeles and lived there all my life until four and a half years ago when I moved to New Mexico. But I was really happy to head back home to New Mexico. 

Actor James Woods posted the following today:


Yes, I thank my lucky stars I got out when I did.

No comments:

Search This Blog