"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, April 22, 2023

Cortez-Mesa Verde KOA Sold Last Year

Above, our campsite three years ago when the park was still a KOA. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

While checking in at the KOA Kampground in Willcox, Arizona last week, I picked up the 2023 KOA Kampground Directory.

After getting my campsite set up, I thumbed through the directory and saw that the Cortez-Mesa Verde KOA in Cortez, Colorado wasn't listed.

This morning, I did some checking at RV Life Campgrounds Reviews website and found that the Cortez-Mesa Verde KOA was sold to new owners last year and the campground is no longer affiliated with KOA.

It is now called Cortez RV Resort by Rjourney.

I first stayed at this RV park back in the early 1980s and it was a KOA Kampground back then. I last stayed there three years ago.

To read reviews of this RV park, go here.

No comments:

Search This Blog