"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, April 9, 2023

RVing As A Senior

Above, some 60-somethings camping in Quartzsite, Arizona. 

It has been some time since I crossed over age 55. Since then, although I had to have two stents put into a coronary artery five years ago, I am in pretty decent shape for my age (knocking at the age 70 door), all things considered. My weight is down and following doctor's orders on medications, diet and exercise. Next year will mark 10 years since I retired.

When I can, I do head out in my motorhome (a trip to Tombstone, Arizona is coming up this month) with the Lost Dutchman Chapter of E Clampus Vitus. 

RV Life posted some tips for senior RVers over age 55 which should be useful for you geezers.

They start it with:

RVing has long been a popular option for seniors. It lets you downsize, live simply, and see all the places on your bucket list. But starting to RV as a senior can definitely feel daunting.

Thankfully, there’s no need to worry. With a few simple pieces of advice, you can make your new RV life easier and more fun. Let’s take a look at some of the best tips for RVing as a senior. 

To read more, go here

No comments:

Search This Blog